Friday, July 10, 2009

Voice Acting #1 - Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man & Old Bats

Once upon a time, many months ago - not really, but I digress - I had a dream to be a part of fan films. Being the Batman fan that I am, when the opportunity arose, I seized it. Since then, my new favorite hobby has been doing voice acting. So far, I have two final credits to my name (three if you count having been two different girls =)).

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
My big debut as the female news anchor. Based on the famous graphic novel by Frank Miller, this incredible fan trailer was animated by Jared Kowis (Kowis Animation), who I still must owe some percentages to for being my best 'agent,' LOL. He really did a wonderful job that still leaves me in awe and I'm very honored to have been a part of it.

Amazing Fantasy #15: The Origin of Spider-Man
Part I and Part II
My newest performance, this time on the Marvel side of the Fan Film tracks. An amazing fan animated motion comic about the first appearance of Spider-Man, presented by JWB Studios. In this recently debuted project, I play two girls who go to school with Peter Parker, both turning him down and teasing his geeky appearance. Having been the teased kid at school, I think I've officially come full circle, LOL. This project is awesome to watch, and both parts come highly recommended.

Hopefully there is more on the horizon, and you know that Arizona Livin' will be the first to get anymore news if they do. Til then, enjoy. Faith out. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment